PDA

View Full Version : No more Stacey on Resort TV

PopPhan
07-08-2021, 08:49 AM
Just saw (on a number of sites) that, after 15 years, there is/will be no more Stacey and the "Must Do Disney" clips on Resort TV.

Seeing her and the clips was always a highlight of my room stays. Her infectious attitude got me even more in the Disney Mood during my trips. She will be missed!!!

John
07-08-2021, 10:01 AM
All good things come to an end I guess. I liked the early on Stacey though the latter years seemed more like an entertainment tonite presentation. The new look at the parks is just a whole lot of b-roll. I think what made the Must Do's great was her actually being out and about and getting you excited to start your day - knowing you'd soon be doing what she was...

DizneyFreak2002
07-08-2021, 07:17 PM
Oh Kryssa... How I miss thee, and was so disappointed when Stacey took over... Got used to Stacey fast... Must Do's were always on my TV in my room, and what I always fell asleep to... Must now find something else... OR, just watch Must Do's on YouTube...

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-10-2021, 10:22 PM
I guess it finally needs enough updating that it isn't worth it. Like so many, it was the constant back ground noise in the room, and like many we'd shout out the lines along with it. I'll miss it, it was part of being at Disney, the first thing we always turned on.

MrPeetrie
07-25-2021, 07:32 PM
I remember how sad I was when “Tip for Today” was replaced, but I fell in love with Stacey. I’ll be sad she’s gone, but hopefully, I’ll like the replacement.