PDA

View Full Version : Any rumors on return of Annual Passes!!

disneymom15
06-23-2021, 10:54 AM
I’m so happy that Disney has lifting most of the Covid restrictions, it’s been a long 15 months and we’re so ready to return to the Happiest Place On Earth. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything pertaining to AP sales!!

John
06-23-2021, 11:31 AM
A while back when Disney announced magic bands would no longer be given out to annual passholders. As part of that announcement, they said it would go into effect for “Annual Pass purchases and renewals made August 16, 2021 and beyond.”

So... if you are reading the tea leaves - that might be when. That said - only Disney knows for sure.

DizneyFreak2002
06-24-2021, 01:55 AM
I am under the impression the Gold pass for DVC members will be available to buy or renew online... If they aren't available online already... Haven't logged in to check...

disneymom15
06-24-2021, 09:41 AM
Thank you. I will check that out.

DizneyFreak2002
07-03-2021, 09:01 PM
I am under the impression the Gold pass for DVC members will be available to buy or renew online... If they aren't available online already... Haven't logged in to check...

Been having issues logging into Intercot, and staying logged in to post, so I haven't been able to follow up on this post...

I finally logged into DVC, and I was quickly reminded, DUH they aren't selling annual passes right now... Only way to renew is over the phone, cannot even renew online...

So, let's just chalk this up to rumor and nothing that has been instituted already, cause, well, obviously, annual pass sales haven't been restarted....