PDA

View Full Version : Scooter rental

FenwayGirl
06-10-2021, 07:50 PM
Looking for recommendations for Scooter rentals that deliver to resorts.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-10-2021, 08:43 PM
If you don't want to be there when they deliver, your only choice now is Scooterbug, as they are the only ones who can drop off to Bell Services at the resorts.

If you don't mind "meeting" your scooter I can't recommend Gold Mobility enough. They were right on time, super friendly, good pricing and the best condition of any equipment we've ever rented.

Buena Vista was also decent. Stay away from Apple. We had two horrible experiences with them and saving a few dollars is not worth the hassle.

Enjoy your trip!

Celakip
06-11-2021, 07:33 PM
We've rented from Gold Mobility several times and have been very pleased with the price and quality.

Simba's Mom
06-12-2021, 04:26 PM
Many people prefer a scooter company that can drop off your scooter at Bell Services. However, I'll tell you about my experience both with that and with Gold Mobility (whom I also recommend) and you can decide what's best for you. GM texted me the night before I arrived, to confirm, and had me text when I got on the DME bus. When I got to the resort, I texted again that I'd be on the bench by bell services. A few minutes later, they showed up, went over everything, answered my questions, and off we went. When I had my scooter left with Bell Services (a different company), somehow the key to my scooter had been lost/misplaced and I had to wait about 1/2 hour while they tried to find another key that worked. And at the end of the day, I tried to remember how to plug everything in right for charging. In returning my scooter, GM arranged to pick it up shortly before my DME bus arrived (or in one case, just before my Uber).