PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks

DizneyFreak2002
06-01-2021, 12:49 AM
So, June is upon us... Mask mandates are being lifted... Vaccinations are occuring... Covid rates are slowing and dropping... And Fireworks in WDW could be happening in:

:fworks:JULY :fworks:

As always, treat as rumor and not as anything official until Disney announces.. And even then, take their announcement with a grain of salt until it actually happens...

Cinderelley
06-01-2021, 09:16 AM
This is the only thing so far that has given me hope :)

PopPhan
06-01-2021, 10:22 AM
That would be nice, but other than for July 4th, is this going to be nightly again or hit-or-miss?

Honestly not expecting full nighttime shows until around Labor Day - to prep for the 50th celebration.

We may get a better feel for timing in the next couple weeks, as we see what the Memorial Day Weekend does/did in the way of 'spikes' in the virus. If numbers continue to hold steady or go down, July might be reasonable.

baldburke
06-01-2021, 12:03 PM
I saw where Universal dropped all mask requirements as of this past weekend (5/29/21). Did Disney do the same? Keep up the pressure Universal!

DizneyFreak2002
06-01-2021, 12:36 PM
I saw where Universal dropped all mask requirements as of this past weekend (5/29/21). Did Disney do the same? Keep up the pressure Universal!
Not yet... I have a feeling they will within the next week or two if not within the next day or two... Only my feelings... Haven't heard anything otherwise...

DizneyFreak2002
06-01-2021, 12:37 PM
This is the only thing so far that has given me hope :)
I just want them back for my trip in October...

DizneyFreak2002
06-01-2021, 12:39 PM
That would be nice, but other than for July 4th, is this going to be nightly again or hit-or-miss?

Honestly not expecting full nighttime shows until around Labor Day - to prep for the 50th celebration.

We may get a better feel for timing in the next couple weeks, as we see what the Memorial Day Weekend does/did in the way of 'spikes' in the virus. If numbers continue to hold steady or go down, July might be reasonable.

Not sure if nightly or a 4th thing.... I am with you though regarding September... I think they will have the nighttime shows returning in time for the 50th... Including a new show for the 50th...

Cinderelley
06-02-2021, 02:10 AM
I just want them back for my trip in October...

That is how I feel.