PDA

View Full Version : Capacity Limits

Hog
05-24-2021, 07:13 PM
I have park reservations for my trip and I have park Hopper. Would there ever be an instance that I'd be turned away from a park I'm hopping to because it's at capacity?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-24-2021, 08:02 PM
In theory yes, but I don't think it has ever actually happened yet. I would expect parks to get busier over the summer, even as capacity likely increases so it is indeed possible hopping may be limited some days.

faline
05-26-2021, 10:50 AM
Once they reinstituted park hopping, we have only gone to a second park on one occasion. Currently, park hopping is only allowed after 2 pm and only if you have actually entered the park for which you have a valid reservation. On the day we did it, we went to a park in the morning (I forget which one) and then made a dinner reservation at Epcot. There was no problem with entering the second park of the day. I suspect it will only potentially become a problem for very busy times.

SodaPopMGK
06-03-2021, 06:06 PM
The one I know that's hard to get is Hollywood Studios. I know we were told we probably wouldn't be able to get into Hollywood Studios at 2pm.