PDA

View Full Version : Monorail>Epcot>Skyliner>Cape May?

janm8144
05-20-2021, 12:33 PM
We are staying at the Poly in October, assuming everything is up and running, is it possible to get to Cape May’s, monorail to Epcot Skyliner to Cape May?

PopPhan
05-20-2021, 12:57 PM
Monorail to EPCOT...okay. Skyliner depot is behind World Showcase, so you would have to go through the park to get to it, and it would be a short walk to Cape May Cafe.

BTW -- The World Showcase entrance/depot is the SkyLiner stop for all Cresent Lake hotels --- Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn & Villas, Swan & Dolphin.

John
05-20-2021, 01:02 PM
Monorail to EPCOT...okay. Skyliner depot is behind World Showcase, so you would have to go through the park to get to it, and it would be a short walk to Cape May Cafe.

BTW -- The World Showcase entrance/depot is the SkyLiner stop for all Cresent Lake hotels --- Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn & Villas, Swan & Dolphin.

Beat me to it!

janm8144
05-20-2021, 01:32 PM
Thank you!

Cinderelley
05-24-2021, 12:42 AM

I don't think that I ever knew this lake had a name.