PDA

View Full Version : What happens with dated tickets.

Hog
05-10-2021, 09:17 AM
So we are planning to go to WDW at the end of July, and now that you have to buy tickets for specific dates and make reservations etc. What happens if for some reason you are unable to go? Before your tickets never expired and you could use them on another date. What about now? My main concern is what if we get covid? Or another lock down?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

PopPhan
05-10-2021, 10:16 AM
If, for some odd reason, you should have to cancel your reservations/tickets, I am sure Disney would do anything they can to help you reschedule your trip. For the tickets, they would probably allow the same 'days' on different dates. So, if you have a Mon-Sun set of tickets currently, they would allow you to reschedule for a different Mon-Sun trip. (Just saying '7 days = 7 days'...) I doubt they would allow a Sun-Thurs set of tickets to be used for a Thurs - Mon trips though. Weekends dates are more expensive.

That said, I very much doubt that there will be another "lockdown" as vaccine administration is going well and almost 50% of the US has gotten at least one shot. By July, that number "SHOULD" be over 75% and up to 50% (or more) will have gotten their second shot. Maybe I am optimistic, but I think the 'holdouts' will get on board soon and my 'guesstimates' are very low!