PDA

View Full Version : Trader Sam

Altair
04-09-2021, 12:34 PM
Trader Sam has left the jungle. First change to the Jungle Cruise. Verified by YouTube video.

Figment!
04-11-2021, 04:25 PM
A change I (at least) personally expected happening with the recent reimagining announcement.

Personally, I'd like for them to keep the name and change it up to an animatronic of a stock broker on vacation:

"And finally, here is Trader Sam (short for Samantha) a highly successful stock trader on vacation in the Amazon".

MrPeetrie
04-12-2021, 07:15 PM
A change I (at least) personally expected happening with the recent reimagining announcement.

Personally, I'd like for them to keep the name and change it up to an animatronic of a stock broker on vacation:

"And finally, here is Trader Sam (short for Samantha) a highly successful stock trader on vacation in the Amazon".

Funny. You should a ”Skipper!”

PopPhan
04-12-2021, 09:28 PM

Only if she has a couple gnus around her....One of the jokes could be "And here is Trader Sam with some gnus of the outside world" LOL

Jll3Sonex
04-13-2021, 11:04 AM
Only if she has a couple gnus around her....One of the jokes could be "And here is Trader Sam with some gnus of the outside world" LOL

Make them look angry - and they'd be 'Bad Gnus'. ;)

DizneyFreak2002
04-13-2021, 06:22 PM
Make them look angry - and they'd be 'Bad Gnus'. ;)
Since they won't be real, they can be "fake gnus"...

brad192
04-15-2021, 04:00 PM
Keep the gnus & make the new Trader look like Huey Lewis and...

merciantinkerbell
04-28-2021, 08:49 AM
But no gnus is good gnus, right?

baldburke
04-28-2021, 02:01 PM
I may be in the minority here, but I agree with last week's op ed in The Orlando Sentinel that Disney's wokeness is ruining the entire experience. Sad but true.

Cinderelley
04-29-2021, 08:48 AM
I may be in the minority here, but I agree with last week's op ed in The Orlando Sentinel that Disney's wokeness is ruining the entire experience. Sad but true.

Yes. I do feel that the company is going in the wrong direction. I am really stumped by how people think that a cheap makeover of Splash Mountain is doing The Princess and the Frog any good. If it really meant that much to them, it would be a nice ride on the scale of Guardians of the Galaxy, Tron or Star Wars perhaps with Tiana's Place attached to it. Maybe like Blue Bayou and PoTC in Disneyland.

mrte62
05-03-2021, 10:48 PM
Rode jungle cruise on Saturday. Skipper mentioned that same is opening a mechndise shop. Nothing left of our buddy but a very large green tarp covering his former home.