PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Food & Wine newbie

We LOVE Disney
03-29-2021, 07:39 AM
Hubby and I are thinking of going in October to the food and wine festival at Epcot. Having never attended this, I have many questions:

1) How many days should we allow to not have to rush thru it?

2) Is there an all day pass (for lack of a better word) that you can purchase to be able to show and just get whatever food/drink you want without having to pay for items each time you want to try something?

3) What is the "festival" portion of it (shows, demonstrations, etc)?

4) Is there a better time of day to go?

Again, although we've been to WDW MANY times, this is new to both of us. Any and all suggestions/opinions are much appreciated 😊

Zippy 1
03-29-2021, 03:54 PM
I can only speak for in the past. When we went in 2019 we spread it out over the course of 4 separate afternoons into the evening. We at that time were able to purchase a card for $125 to use at the kiosks. We attended several "Eat To The Beat" Concerts in the evening and attended a few culinary and wine demos/classes. It is definitely better to go during the week than on weekends. Crowds soar on weekends. They usually have lists of concerts and available demos/classes. That being said I am not sure if all that will be available this year. No announcements have been made and my DD who has friends that work the festival (she is a former cast member) and they have not heard anything definite. We love the festivals at Epcot!!

Cinderelley
04-01-2021, 08:57 AM
https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2021/03/31/news-dates-announced-for-the-2021-epcot-food-wine-festival/