PDA

View Full Version : Resort hopping

Katzateer
03-03-2021, 07:03 PM
Finally got brave and attempted going over to Kona for breakfast. It worked out pretty good. I was able to get seated without a booking. I figured if I couldn’t dine in I would just get it to go by mobile appt. enjoyed pancakes and Kona coffee💕💕

Went out to beach and had it pretty much to myself. The resort is very quite with not too many people wandering around. Lots of construction in front and in room areas. I totally vegged out and sat on the beach reading a long time. Ended up with a bit of a sunburn even though I tryed to stay in shade.

Got a pork sandwich for lunch and a dole whip.

Rode boat to Grand Floridian. Very quiet there also and saw very few people. Took monorail to Contemporary. I like the blue color on the castle but that gold is a little much.

In a aroundabout way went to Old Key West and got a chicken dinner to go. Still have part of in refrigerator. Very good😋

Did laundry and relaxed. Pop’s main pool was so crowded they closed it around 7 pm to any additional people😱

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-03-2021, 08:32 PM
What a great day resort visiting! Crazy about how busy the pool was at Pop! Glad you're staying safe.

faline
03-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Resort hopping days are so relaxing and so much fun!! Sounds like you had a good day!!

Cinderelley
03-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Sounds like a great, relaxing day.