PDA

View Full Version : DVC phone line busy

FiggyFan
02-27-2021, 01:27 PM
Both yesterday and today, the DVC phone line has been returning a busy signal. Has something gone wrong, or is there some event driving traffic to unmanageable levels?

TikiLounger
04-05-2021, 09:26 AM
I called DVC a couple of days ago. No busy signal...but...I was on hold for a LONG time. When I couldn't wait at home anymore, I got into my car and let bluetooth take over as I drove from errand to errand while still on hold. Hahaha. I knew I could pull over and talk if someone picked up. Finally spoke to a real person after 1 1/2 hrs. Total call time was 2hrs! I'm not complaining at all about the call. The cast member I spoke to was extremely helpful and friendly and worked with me to book a last minute trip for mid-May. I'm just kinda shocked by the wait time. Crazy! I'll add that it took some finagling to come up with trip dates that had availability for Hollywood Studios and Epcot. What?!?!? Wasn't expecting this.

baldburke
04-05-2021, 12:01 PM
I had an issue last Thursday and they (the computer) just hung up on me after telling me the wait would be too long. I called back later and got through only to wait two hours between two people to not even get my question answered, I waited as long as I could, but had to join another call for work. Not great...