PDA

View Full Version : DVC Member Website

DizneyFreak2002
02-15-2021, 02:27 PM
I know the DVC website had a rough start to 2021 by having an outage... But since then, I been having issues with using the member site on Chrome... All day yesterday (February 14), I kept getting a 502 error.... Same thing happened over and over as I tried to reload...

However, the site works perfectly fine on Microsoft Edge... I personally don't like Edge, I use Chrome for everything... Every other Disney site works on Chrome for me but DVC Member....

I deleted history, cache, cookies... Any other ideas from anyone who is tech savvy???

John
02-15-2021, 04:05 PM
Odd - I just used chrome and got right in?

Shift + Reload button. Possibly reinstall Chrome. That's really odd. Can you try from a different computer?

DizneyFreak2002
02-15-2021, 06:52 PM
Odd - I just used chrome and got right in?

Shift + Reload button. Possibly reinstall Chrome. That's really odd. Can you try from a different computer?

I use Chrome on my phone and it works... Just seems to be my desk top... I have so many bookmarked sites, and all organized... I would hate to reinstall and lose all those bookmarks...

baldburke
02-16-2021, 12:26 PM
I seem to be running ok on Chrome as well. Although when planning I tend to be on MDE more vs. DVD Member. Good luck!

DizneyFreak2002
02-17-2021, 07:12 PM
I seem to be running ok on Chrome as well. Although when planning I tend to be on MDE more vs. DVD Member. Good luck!
It is just strange... Chrome updated on my desktop not DVC Member won't load, but the other Disney sites do... I plan with MDE as well, but I need to check point balance and resort availability...

John
02-17-2021, 09:25 PM
It is just strange... Chrome updated on my desktop not DVC Member won't load, but the other Disney sites do... I plan with MDE as well, but I need to check point balance and resort availability...

Odd - re: chrome reinstall... you should be able to export your bookmarks etc.

I might try loading firefox or opera and see how that goes accessing the site from the same computer.

DizneyFreak2002
02-19-2021, 01:04 PM
Odd - re: chrome reinstall... you should be able to export your bookmarks etc.

I might try loading firefox or opera and see how that goes accessing the site from the same computer.

The site works fine on Edge... I no longer have Firefox, was experiencing issues with that browser too (some sites wouldn't load, FLASH and Java kept crashing the browser)... I need to check out Opera... But the site loads on Chrome on my phone and at my office, and the site works on Edge on my desktop... There has to be something stuck that is causing the site not to load on Chrome on my desktop...

I did notice, when I go to the home page, it redirects to the log out screen, and that is where I get the error... And I already deleted cookies, history, and cache...

DizneyFreak2002
02-19-2021, 03:12 PM
FIXED IT!!!!!

I guess I was not going far enough back in deleting view history, cookies, and cache... Ran a delete of ALL TIME, and boom....