PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Disney Withdrawals Week 15

Cinderelley
02-09-2021, 11:04 PM
Have you ever heard of Disneybounding? I'm sure most of you have, but just in case we have a newcomer browsing our beloved discussion board, Disneybounding dressing up in every day clothes to simulate a Disney character. This website explains it better and shows some great examples.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/disneybounding-ideas-for-disney-lovers_n_59e5185ce4b02a215b325a30

Since it is winter time, you can try to replicate some of Disney's warmer outfits - Belle's winter clothes, Miss Bianca from The Rescuers, Olaf, etc.

Zippy 1
02-10-2021, 05:17 AM
We have a friend who does this for every trip. Different outfits for the each park for each day. Her whole family does it. It is so much fun to see pictures from each of their trips

Cinderelley
02-10-2021, 05:31 AM
We have a friend who does this for every trip. Different outfits for the each park for each day. Her whole family does it. It is so much fun to see pictures from each of their trips

I love looking at pictures of people who Disneybound. People are so creative, and it looks like so much fun. It definitely isn't my forte though. I get confused when I'm expected to wear something other than scrubs. :P I need a personal Disneybounding assistant. lol