PDA

View Full Version : sad day

Cinderelley
01-30-2021, 09:42 PM
Today was supposed to be our first park day. - Animal Kingdom. Instead, I'm here at work. I need a Kungaloosh.

merciantinkerbell
01-31-2021, 08:10 AM
Disappointing for sure Cinderelly. I feel like whole of life has been put on hold since this virus first appeared here in the UK 12 months ago this week. Do you have any Disney recipes you can make? I've been back on furlough since Jan 2nd so I've made the Flame Tree BBQ rub for pork and Wilderness Lodge crackle cookies! It's helped my Disney blues if not my waistline!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-31-2021, 07:31 PM
Yep, this virus *****! I hope we get to travel this summer, but it isn't likely.

Stay well, make magic at home, and know that we will all be back soon(ish)!

Figment!
01-31-2021, 07:57 PM
In case you don't already have it, here's the recipe for the original Kungaloosh:

1 1/4 ounce vodka
1 1/4 ounce Malibu Rum
3/4 ounce Midori (melon liqueur)
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 splash cranberry juice
Mix well.

John
02-01-2021, 09:43 AM
Ugh. Feeling the same as you. Missing my magic.

Cinderelley
02-02-2021, 10:35 PM
Disappointing for sure Cinderelly. I feel like whole of life has been put on hold since this virus first appeared here in the UK 12 months ago this week. Do you have any Disney recipes you can make? I've been back on furlough since Jan 2nd so I've made the Flame Tree BBQ rub for pork and Wilderness Lodge crackle cookies! It's helped my Disney blues if not my waistline!

I now how the Kungaloosh recipe thanks to Figment. :)

Cinderelley
02-02-2021, 10:36 PM
In case you don't already have it, here's the recipe for the original Kungaloosh:

Thank you!