PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Disney Withdrawals Week 12

Cinderelley
01-15-2021, 12:33 AM
It's already halfway through January!You're done relaxing after all the rush rush of the holiday season. The post holiday blues are setting in. All the talk about The Mandalorian Season 2 is finished. What can you do this weekend to add a little excitement? Try making these Yoda pancakes!

https://www.starwars.com/news/yoda-pancakes

merciantinkerbell
01-15-2021, 07:30 AM
Cute but do find the green colour a little off-putting.

Cinderelley
01-15-2021, 08:05 AM
Cute but do find the green colour a little off-putting.

Yeah, it does seem a little weird. Maybe you can add some green food coloring to make it seem a little less like baby food or poo. lol

John
01-15-2021, 05:16 PM
Have a half marathon coming up tomorrow. That's something. After that - just trying to focus on de-cluttering and getting rid of things we don't use anymore. Gonna be a lot of facebook marketplace in my near future...

Cinderelley
01-16-2021, 03:07 AM
Have a half marathon coming up tomorrow. That's something. After that - just trying to focus on de-cluttering and getting rid of things we don't use anymore. Gonna be a lot of facebook marketplace in my near future...

Good luck today. Let us know how it goes. I trained for marathons, but then when I actually was there for one, I didn't like all the crowds. That was the end of it for me.