PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever decorate their room at Disney?

azcavalier
11-01-2020, 06:53 PM
We're heading down on December 14th - 20th, and we'll be staying at OKW on DVC points. Super excited! We were wondering if anyone has ever decorated their hotel room for the holidays, and what kind of stuff did you do? We'd like to do something, but nothing so involved as taking a Christmas Tree with us.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Jeff
11-02-2020, 10:27 AM
When driving we have taken a small Christmas tree and a lighted decoration to hang in the window. We have also strung lights along the balcony rail at the Poly.
When flying We usually rent a car and make a trip to Walmart/Target to get room decorations then just leave them.

Have a great trip!

faline
11-02-2020, 10:38 AM
Years ago, we spent Christmas at Disney. We brought a small table-top tree that we put in our cabin (We stayed at Fort Wilderness that year). We also brought a decoration for our front door and some decorations to put in the front window of our cabin. Typically, though, we have not brought decorations with us when we travel to Disney in December. We have, however, noticed a number of other decorations that others have brought with them. I've seen lights strung on balconies and big blowups in Fort Wilderness - thanks to the campers there. Good luck and enjoy decorating!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-02-2020, 05:45 PM
We've not done this, but I LOVE looking at the windows (and the window sills) that people decorate. I'd think that a table-top tree, some lights and some window clings would be easy and fun.