PDA

View Full Version : How to get to City Walk

Cinderelley
10-29-2020, 04:28 AM
We want to go have dessert at Toothsome Chocolate Emporium. It is at Universal's City Walk. We will have a rental car. What's the best way to get there? Is it easy to find parking? Do they charge for parking? Give me any details you think I might need. I have never been there.

Disney4us2
10-29-2020, 12:33 PM
We want to go have dessert at Toothsome Chocolate Emporium. It is at Universal's City Walk. We will have a rental car. What's the best way to get there? Is it easy to find parking? Do they charge for parking? Give me any details you think I might need. I have never been there.

Getting there is easy. Head east on I4, Get off at Universal Blvd, turn left. Enter the parking from the far right lane. Parking for the parks is $26.00. Check the Universal Orlando app. It should give more info. While you are there, stop at Voodoo Donuts. OMG... the maple bacon donut is incredible.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-29-2020, 01:38 PM
Yep, straight along I-4 and follow the signs. It isn't quite as easy as getting to Disney, so watch the signs closely, but not hard to get too.

Parking is plentiful, the garage is HUGE. I highly recommend making a note of where you parked. :)

Parking is free after 6pm, unless it is a Halloween Horror Night

Cinderelley
10-29-2020, 11:23 PM
Thank you for the info everyone. I'll make sure to budget in the cost of parking. $26.00 - ouch

John
10-30-2020, 08:10 AM
Thank you for the info everyone. I'll make sure to budget in the cost of parking. $26.00 - ouch

Yeah, a bit steep - you could uber there? All the parking at theme parks is a bit crazy now.

DizneyFreak2002
11-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Just don't take a taxi... My brother and I made that mistake... Never again....

Cinderelley
11-05-2020, 02:08 AM
Just don't take a taxi... My brother and I made that mistake... Never again....

Was it just too expensive?