PDA

View Full Version : Spooky Secrets of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Figment!
10-15-2020, 10:23 PM
With Halloween around the corner, Disney's Hollywood Studios is sharing some spooky secrets from the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KD4SAtEGD8

TikiLounger
10-16-2020, 08:56 AM
Thank you so much for this post. I can't believe I've never noticed the "To Serve Man" cookbook before. It's astounding really, given the many times I've ridden this ride. At least now I know what to look for when we head down in November. Even though this will be quite a different trip than any in the past, I'll have the opportunity to discover new...well, new to me, at least...tidbits and fun facts about the parks.

Figment!
10-16-2020, 08:18 PM
I can't believe I've never noticed the "To Serve Man" cookbook before. It's astounding really, given the many times I've ridden this ride.

:ditto:

That was new to me too and I've ridden many, many times.

I wonder if another INTERCOTee knows exactly where it is ....

Cinderelley
10-17-2020, 04:36 AM
Ok, is the "To Serve Man" cookbook meant to be ways to cook humans or is it meant to be foods to serve to humans?

TikiLounger
10-17-2020, 02:26 PM
Hmmmm...I wonder, too. I just watched the video again for clues. Nothing!

TikiLounger
10-17-2020, 02:33 PM
Ok, is the "To Serve Man" cookbook meant to be ways to cook humans or is it meant to be foods to serve to humans?
"Sooner or later, all of us will be on the menu...ALL OF US!!!" Hahaha. Great episode.

Coleby
10-17-2020, 04:53 PM

A quick google search found this...
Look for a black book laying face up behind a table with a lamp and an upholstered chair. The book title’s translation, “To Serve Man”, is written on a card atop the book.

Cinderelley
10-17-2020, 11:24 PM
"Sooner or later, all of us will be on the menu...ALL OF US!!!" Hahaha. Great episode.

Oh. I hope I'm tasty. :P