PDA

View Full Version : Wait times in app

Cinderelley
10-03-2020, 06:07 AM
I was curious how the wait times are right now, so I tried looking in the app. No times were given. Do you have to be in the park for them to show up?

PopPhan
10-03-2020, 08:50 AM
I was curious how the wait times are right now, so I tried looking in the app. No times were given. Do you have to be in the park for them to show up?

No, but the park(s) DO have to be open. If you are checking right now (6am), there would be no wait times.

Cinderelley
10-04-2020, 12:20 AM
No, but the park(s) DO have to be open. If you are checking right now (6am), there would be no wait times.

It wasn't while I was here at work, but I don't remember exactly what time it was that I checked before work. It is possible I did the time change wrong. I can never keep that straight, since we don't change here in Arizona. Also, I forget that the parks are closing early.

iheartdisney
10-04-2020, 01:58 PM
I'm sure this is common among other Disney nuts but I check wait times all the time - even without a trip planned. But yes, I've run into that issue before and usually it's explained by the fact that the park is closed or not open yet and I didn't realize it.

Cinderelley
10-08-2020, 11:24 PM
I'm sure this is common among other Disney nuts but I check wait times all the time - even without a trip planned. But yes, I've run into that issue before and usually it's explained by the fact that the park is closed or not open yet and I didn't realize it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)