PDA

View Full Version : This secret is killing me

Cinderelley
10-02-2020, 03:50 AM
My younger DS and his wife having been trying to have a baby for a while now. They secretly came to my house while everyone else was asleep to tell me that the test finally came out positive. :D They don't want to tell anyone else though until she is 12 weeks along, in case of a miscarriage. I am dying not being able to tell anyone, so I'm telling you guys. :laughing:

*Already planning newest baby's first Disney trip*

John
10-02-2020, 09:02 AM
My younger DS and his wife having been trying to have a baby for a while now. They secretly came to my house while everyone else was asleep to tell me that the test finally came out positive. :D They don't want to tell anyone else though until she is 12 weeks along, in case of a miscarriage. I am dying not being able to tell anyone, so I'm telling you guys. :laughing:

*Already planning newest baby's first Disney trip*

And we are honored you are sharing with us! Congrats!! :thumbsup::cloud9::party:

bleen3162
10-02-2020, 12:06 PM
I'm so thrilled for all of you!! 🥂🍾🥰 Praying all goes well.

Cinderelley
10-02-2020, 01:23 PM
Thank you

faline
10-02-2020, 03:43 PM
So nice to hear happy news!!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-03-2020, 08:20 AM
How wonderful! Congrats to them, and to you! What happy news (that we all love to hear, thanks for sharing).

Cinderelley
10-04-2020, 12:14 AM
I almost slipped! O.O

I play WoW. When you first long onto the game, you get a character selection menu with a little bar that says "enter world". The way they told me was a picture with my toon holding a baby and the bar says "Grandchild entering world". I saved the picture of course.

I was showing oldest DS something on my computer and the picture was there. I think I hid it quickly enough for him not to see it. Phew!

Jeff
10-04-2020, 08:33 AM
Congratulations!

Disney4us2
10-04-2020, 03:19 PM
Congratulations to everyone. Prayers for a smooth pregnancy.

pjbs35a
10-05-2020, 11:57 AM
Saying a prayer for you and yours:

When I was a child
I didn't think I could love anyone more than my parents,
When I became a husband
I didn't think I could love anyone more than my wife,
When I became a father
I didn't think I could love anyone more than my daughter,
When I became Grandfather Frankie
I knew I could not love anyone anymore than my granddaughter.

True Story

SodaPopMGK
10-06-2020, 09:32 PM
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for a healthy and safe pregnancy! Congratulations.

MNNHFLTX
10-08-2020, 12:31 AM
What a lovely story! Congratulations! Please let us know when the secret is finally revealed to the whole family!

Cinderelley
10-08-2020, 11:19 PM
I went on a mini trip with my mom and daughter this week. We went on the Royal Gorge train in Canon City, Colorado. My mom asked me how the baby making situation was. I felt so bad lying to her, but I know she will be super excited when she finds out.

disney obsessed
10-15-2020, 06:48 PM
��*♂️ :mickey:mickey::grouphug:

Dont know what that first symbol is....it was supposed to be tinkerbell! Hope i have not ofended anyone!,

Cinderelley
10-16-2020, 04:39 AM
��*♂️ :mickey:mickey::grouphug:

Dont know what that first symbol is....it was supposed to be tinkerbell! Hope i have not ofended anyone!,

Lol. To me, it looks like two question marks, a star and a boy symbol. Maybe it is secretly telling us the baby is a boy. :P

Cinderelley
11-09-2020, 11:12 AM
They had their first doctor's visit, complete with ultrasound, so I am allowed to tell people now. :) Due June 3.