PDA

View Full Version : Trip officially cancelled ..........

Katzateer
10-01-2020, 08:26 AM
This will be my 3rd trip to WDW that has been cancelled this year. My husband hasn’t really been anywhere since April - working at home- and doesn’t feel comfortable going to WDW. We are going to split our time between Santibel and Vero Beach.

Have a short trip to WDW in December still planned. They bumped us up from a suite at a value to Art of Animation so hope that trip happens even though it is just a couple of days.

Cinderelley
10-01-2020, 09:10 AM
You must be so bummed. Hopefully the December trip still happens.

baldburke
10-01-2020, 12:23 PM
Very sorry to hear this. Hopefully your December trip goes off without a hitch. It is indeed frustrating. We are in the same boat and wait until 2021 in hopes that this will all clear.

PopPhan
10-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Sad to hear you had to cancel, but glad that you still have plans on going later in the year.

It has been almost two years since I visited and probably won't make it back until I am celebrating my 60th year on this planet. (No, I am not an alien! LOL) Hopefully, by Jan. 2022 things will be 'back to some semblance of normal.'

VacationDisney
10-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Hope your December trip works out for you! We are trying to figure out if March, 2021 will work out for us or not! We are leaning to postponing our trip until March, 2022! It's only been a year since we were last at WDW, but when you love it, like so many of us, you just have to go back!

Hope it all works out for you!

MrPeetrie
10-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Sorry, but so understandable. I hope December trip happens for you and that it is amazing.

Cinderelley
10-02-2020, 03:36 AM
Sad to hear you had to cancel, but glad that you still have plans on going later in the year.

It has been almost two years since I visited and probably won't make it back until I am celebrating my 60th year on this planet. (No, I am not an alien! LOL) Hopefully, by Jan. 2022 things will be 'back to some semblance of normal.'

*wonders if PopPhan is experiment 727*

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-03-2020, 08:24 AM
I'm sorry. We would have been doing our big vacation this month, a cruise and then some time at Disney. I know it is "small fry" in the big picture, but I'm still bummed that there will be no Disney and no trip anywhere this year. Oh well, at least the family budget is much happier. :)