PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Week

IrishMickey
09-18-2020, 03:37 PM
Anyone going Thanksgiving week? Wondering what the crowds will be like? Excited that the Christmas Decorations will be up.

Zippy 1
09-19-2020, 07:09 PM
Expect the crowds to be at capacity for the amount of people they are currently letting in the parks. That week is always crazy the closer you get to Thanksgiving. It lightens up after the holiday weekend. According to my daughter's CM friend they are expecting to be very busy

iheartdisney
09-19-2020, 08:57 PM
Expect the crowds to be at capacity for the amount of people they are currently letting in the parks. That week is always crazy the closer you get to Thanksgiving. It lightens up after the holiday weekend. According to my daughter's CM friend they are expecting to be very busy

This is discouraging news - "lower than usual crowds" is how I lured my husband to Walt Disney World during Thanksgiving to replace our May 2020 trip that was canceled. We have two teenage sons who have limited schedules due to school and sports so we thought Thanksgiving was the way/time to go this year. Fingers crossed people are still staying away or that Disney will at least keep the park attendance limits lower than a typical Thanksgiving week.

See you there!

Zippy 1
09-20-2020, 12:51 AM
Attendance will be much lower than a normal Thanksgiving week. There will still be limits as to how many people are in the parks. It will just be capacity for the current limits on attendance. My daughter's friend said it is around 25% of normal

iheartdisney
09-20-2020, 10:47 AM
Thanks for clarifying! My husband will be so relieved! ;)

IrishMickey
09-21-2020, 01:29 PM
I have seen that the park reservations are filling up, hoping we can get the few dining ADR's that we want and then we will be ready to go!!:mickey: