PDA

View Full Version : Making reservations

IrishMickey
09-18-2020, 03:28 PM
How is it going for ADR's? Are you finding the spots and times you need? We have a party of 9, not looking good unless we break up into party of 4 and 5. We will be there the week of Thanksgiving.

azcavalier
09-22-2020, 10:06 AM
No clue yet. No ADR's until 60 days out. Not all restaurants are open. Also, you can now do online ordering for take-out from some of the table service restaurants. So, I wonder if you can't get an ADR if you can still get food from one of those restaurants and eat al fresco somewhere?

iheartdisney
09-23-2020, 01:53 PM
We will be going Thanksgiving week, as well and our 60 days started yesterday. We are staying off-property so I'm having to make reservations each day. I can tell you, it's been slim pickin's - especially at Hollywood Studios. For Sunday the 22nd the only restaurants that had any reservations left for lunch were Brown Derby and Mama Melrose and everything was completely booked for dinner. This kills me because our trip that was canceled because of Covid had ALL of our top choices, including Oga's Cantina. Especially with us staying off property, I think this trip we're going to be trying a lot of new restaurants. I guess it's time to broaden our horizons. ;)

azcavalier
09-23-2020, 05:15 PM
Sanaa. Always delicious!

We're going to try a few new places (hopefully) on our trip for December. Luckily, we're staying at OKW, and so we should just be able to book everything right at the beginning of our window.

Katzateer
09-24-2020, 07:37 AM
I had 10 days of dining that got us in to all our favorites for an April trip. That trip of course did not happen. Booking for October I was not able to get some dining we wanted. The spots filled up fast even though I got online right when my window opened.

IrishMickey
09-24-2020, 12:49 PM
I had to call Dining to get most of our reservations, we have a party of nine and we have to split into groups to get the places we wanted. We got a few for the trip, now just hoping people cancel some of those ADR's they grabbed but won't be using because they won't be in the park that day.:chef: