PDA

View Full Version : Toothsome Chocolate Emporium - Universal

Cinderelley
09-05-2020, 09:14 PM
Has anyone eaten here? How was it?

KathyMO
09-08-2020, 07:57 PM
We have eaten there a couple of time. I like the chocolate bread appetizer and the cheese burger.

Cinderelley
09-10-2020, 04:18 PM
We have eaten there a couple of time. I like the chocolate bread appetizer and the cheese burger.

Everything looks so delicious! I will have to try a little of the chocolate bread appetizer.

Beatrice Callan
09-11-2020, 02:39 AM
Very interesting, you should definitely try. Probably few people in this world do not like chocolate. Some say chocolate is for kids. For some reason, apparently, I haven't matured yet, and I can eat chocolates along with my children, and I'm not tired of it yet.

candace flynn
09-11-2020, 09:03 AM
We ate here last year. The food was good, my daughter got a milk shake with a piece of cake on top! It was a cool place, our waiter was really friendly. After we got seated, it started to pour and the place got crowded so he brought us some fries to eat while we waited for our food!
Be sure to check out all the candies and stuff they have in the entrance. we forgot to get something on the way out b/c it was so crowded from the rain! they had a huge macaron selection.

Cinderelley
09-11-2020, 04:32 PM
Very interesting, you should definitely try. Probably few people in this world do not like chocolate. Some say chocolate is for kids. For some reason, apparently, I haven't matured yet, and I can eat chocolates along with my children, and I'm not tired of it yet.

If chocolate is only for kids, I'm never growing up. :)

Cinderelley
09-11-2020, 04:33 PM
We ate here last year. The food was good, my daughter got a milk shake with a piece of cake on top! It was a cool place, our waiter was really friendly. After we got seated, it started to pour and the place got crowded so he brought us some fries to eat while we waited for our food!
Be sure to check out all the candies and stuff they have in the entrance. we forgot to get something on the way out b/c it was so crowded from the rain! they had a huge macaron selection.

The milkshakes look amazing! We had a great milkshake at The Edison in Disney Springs a couple of years ago. Hopefully these milkshakes are just as good.

Beatrice Callan
09-15-2020, 09:29 AM
If chocolate is only for kids, I'm never growing up. :)

You are not alone in your addiction.:party:

Cinderelley
09-17-2020, 12:33 AM
You are not alone in your addiction.:party:

Great minds think alike!

Crow
09-18-2020, 02:01 PM
I liked it. id suggest maybe an app and dessert

Cinderelley
09-18-2020, 11:03 PM
I liked it. id suggest maybe an app and dessert

Did you have a favorite app and dessert?

Crow
09-20-2020, 12:06 PM
Did you have a favorite app and dessert? been a few years. i think it was the wings and they had some sort of chocolate coating. might have been a milkshake for dessert.