PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Resistance

Cinderelley
08-30-2020, 01:13 AM
Does anyone know how successful people are at getting onto Rise of the Resistance now that they have limited attendance?

texas211
08-30-2020, 04:38 PM
Does anyone know how successful people are at getting onto Rise of the Resistance now that they have limited attendance?

Good question, I hate to think of it if things stay this way, and park attendance rises but rides remain the same.
Course, I'm rooting for the empire these days. As I've gotten older I realized the rebellion are the villains.

Zippy 1
08-30-2020, 05:16 PM
I have had friends that were able to get on twice in one day when it the attraction was open. Since the lightening strike it has been hit or miss to whether it is open or not

Cinderelley
08-31-2020, 09:40 AM
Good question, I hate to think of it if things stay this way, and park attendance rises but rides remain the same.
Course, I'm rooting for the empire these days. As I've gotten older I realized the rebellion are the villains.

Just like I identify with Maleficent now. >:)

Cinderelley
08-31-2020, 09:41 AM
I have had friends that were able to get on twice in one day when it the attraction was open. Since the lightening strike it has been hit or miss to whether it is open or not

Sounds promising for our trip in January. Thank you. :)

texas211
08-31-2020, 11:30 AM
Just like I identify with Maleficent now. >:)

You have no idea.