PDA

View Full Version : Food Courts

MrPeetrie
08-25-2020, 06:28 AM
Are resort food courts open?

faline
08-25-2020, 10:36 AM
I know the fast food locations at The Grand Floridian and Old Key West are open. At Old Key West, you need to walk up to the quick service location and order your food there. At Gasparilla in the Grand Floridian, you order your food ahead of your arrival on the My Disney Experience App. You pick a time, pick your food, and tell them you've arrived to pick it up. You then wait outside the building until you are notified that your order is ready. You can either bring it back to your room or eat there.

MrPeetrie
08-26-2020, 05:48 PM
This is going to be a weird trip.

Cinderelley
08-27-2020, 04:43 PM
I will see if I can copy and paste the list for you here. Not sure when you are going, but if you want to look at the list for future reference,
1. go to the Disney World website,
2. click on about dining under Things to Do,
3. at the top of the page, there will be a white box that talks about the phased reopening and "Dining Reservations are available on line,
4. Under Dining Reservations are available on line, click on the link "learn about updates to dining"
5. On the new page, scroll about 3/4 of the way down. There will be two picture boxes side by side. On the left it is a picture of the castle. On the right it is a picture of 4 females on a bed. Just below those pictures it says "Theme Parks" and " Disney Resort Hotels" Click on the one you want to see dining for.
Disney has made it ridiculously hard to find out which ones are open. Here is the list as of right now.

Disney Resort Hotels

The following Disney Resort hotel dining locations are now open:

Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Geyser Point Bar & Grill
Roaring Fork
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Geyser Point Bar & Grill
Roaring Fork
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

Kidani Breakfast at Sanaa
Maji Pool Bar
Sanaa
Sanaa Lounge

Disney’s Beach Club Villas

Beach Club Marketplace (select offerings are available at the Solarium during the refurbishment)
Ale & Compass Restaurant
Ale & Compass Lounge
The Market at Ale & Compass
Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill (bar only)
Beaches and Cream Soda Shop
Martha’s Vineyard

Disney’s BoardWalk Villas

AbracadaBar
BoardWalk Bakery
Leaping Horse Libations
Pizza Window
Trattoria al Forno (this excludes Character Dining, which is temporarily unavailable)

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

Centertown Market
Banana Cabana

Disney’s Contemporary Resort

California Grill
Chef Mickey's (this excludes Character Dining, which is temporarily unavailable)
Contempo Café
Cove Bar
The Wave… of American Flavors
The Wave Lounge

Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

Crockett's Tavern
Meadow Snack Bar
P&J's Southern Takeout

Disney’s Old Key West Resort

Good's Food to Go
Gurgling Suitcase
Olivia’s Café

Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Barefoot Pool Bar
Capt. Cook's
Kona Cafe
Pineapple Lanai
Tambu Lounge

Disney's Pop Century Resort

Everything POP Shopping & Dining
Petals Pool Bar

Disney’s Riviera Resort

Bar Riva
Le Petit Café
Primo Piatto
Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera (please note that the Character Dining experience will be modified)

Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort

The Artist’s Palette
On the Rocks Pool Bar
The Paddock Grill

The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort

Beaches Pool Bar & Grill
Enchanted Rose
Grand Floridian Cafe
Gasparilla Island Grill

Disney's Yacht Club Resort

Beach Club Marketplace (select offerings are available at the Solarium during the refurbishment)
Ale & Compass Restaurant
Ale & Compass Lounge
The Market at Ale & Compass
Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill (bar only)
Beaches and Cream Soda Shop
Martha’s Vineyard

Disney Springs — Now Open
Interested in dining options outside of the Disney Resort hotels? Find out what’s open at Disney Springs.

More Information
Please note that in order to dine at a table-service restaurant in a Disney Resort hotel, a confirmed dining reservation is required for day Guests (those not staying overnight) and is highly recommended for Guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel.

Cinderelley
08-27-2020, 04:44 PM
Here is the Theme Park list in case anyone was wondering about them also.

Theme Parks

When the theme parks initially reopen, the following dining locations will also reopen. Additional carts and kiosks may also be available during your visit.

Magic Kingdom Park — Now Open

Aloha Isle
Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies
Be Our Guest Restaurant
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
Liberty Square Market
Liberty Tree Tavern
Main Street Bakery
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
Pinocchio Village Haus
The Plaza Restaurant
Sleepy Hollow
Storybook Treats
Sunshine Tree Terrace
Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park — Now Open

Anandapur Ice Cream Truck
Creature Comforts
Dino-Bite Snacks
Flame Tree Barbecue
Harambe Fruit Market
Isle of Java
Mr. Kamal's
Nomad Lounge
Pongu Pongu
Rainforest Cafe® at Disney's Animal Kingdom
Restaurantosaurus
Satu'li Canteen
Tamu Tamu Refreshments
Tiffins Restaurant
Trilo-Bites
Yak & Yeti™ Local Food Cafes
Yak & Yeti™ Restaurant

Disney’s Hollywood Studios — Now Open

50's Prime Time Café
Anaheim Produce
Backlot Express
BaseLine Tap House
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
The Hollywood Brown Derby
The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
Milk Stand
Oga’s Cantina – please note that this experience will be modified
Peevy’s Polar Pipeline
PizzeRizzo
Ronto Roasters
Rosie's All-American Café
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
The Trolley Car Café

EPCOT — Now Open

Biergarten Restaurant
Choza de Margarita
Coral Reef Restaurant
Crepes des Chefs de France
Fife & Drum Tavern
Funnel Cake
Garden Grill Restaurant (please note that the Character Dining experience will be modified)
Gelati
Joy of Tea
Kabuki Café
Katsura Grill
L'Artisan des Glaces
La Cantina de San Angel
La Cava de Tequila
La Hacienda de San Angel
The Land Cart
Le Cellier Steakhouse
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
Les Vins des Chefs de France
Popcorn in Canada
Refreshment Outpost
Refreshment Port
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
Rose & Crown Dining Room
Rose & Crown Pub
San Angel Inn Restaurante
Spice Road Table
Sunshine Seasons
Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces
Teppan Edo
Traveler’s Café
UK Beer Cart
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Disney Springs — Now Open
Interested in dining options outside of the theme parks? Find out what’s open at Disney Springs.

More Information
To enter a Walt Disney World theme park, you’ll need valid park admission and a reservation for park entry. Additionally, you’ll need a dining reservation to dine at a table-service restaurant. Dining reservations do not guarantee admission to the park.

Beatrice Callan
09-04-2020, 05:03 AM
There are a lot of options. What advice do you have that is right for two children? Delicious, not too harmful. They would eat one chocolate and ice cream.

Cinderelley
09-04-2020, 07:07 PM
There are a lot of options. What advice do you have that is right for two children? Delicious, not too harmful. They would eat one chocolate and ice cream.

How old are the children?

Beatrice Callan
09-07-2020, 02:04 AM
How old are the children?

9 and 5 years

Cinderelley
09-07-2020, 08:10 PM
9 and 5 years

If you wanted to go all out for ice cream, Beaches and Cream has a lot of stuff. If you just wanted a small ice cream, you can buy ice cream treats in the parks at various vendors with carts.

If you want to look at different menus, you can go to the Disney World website. Click on "things to do". Pick "all restaurants". When you choose the restaurant you want to look at, click on it. On the top right, next to the picture, there will be a picture of a menu with the words "view menu". Click on that and you can see what food they offer.

Beatrice Callan
09-08-2020, 04:14 AM
If you wanted to go all out for ice cream, Beaches and Cream has a lot of stuff. If you just wanted a small ice cream, you can buy ice cream treats in the parks at various vendors with carts.

If you want to look at different menus, you can go to the Disney World website. Click on "things to do". Pick "all restaurants". When you choose the restaurant you want to look at, click on it. On the top right, next to the picture, there will be a picture of a menu with the words "view menu". Click on that and you can see what food they offer.

Thanks a lot for the tip! I will study in more detail at my leisure. children and sweets need to be pampered, but I want more healthy food in their diet. Even on vacation.

texas211
09-08-2020, 09:41 PM
Thanks a lot for the tip! I will study in more detail at my leisure. children and sweets need to be pampered, but I want more healthy food in their diet. Even on vacation.

Grab a carrot off Living with the Land. That might be about it :)

Beatrice Callan
09-09-2020, 03:12 AM
Grab a carrot off Living with the Land. That might be about it :)

Why not? My youngest child loves mashed carrot. Well, if the carrot is young and fragile, then it eats. And I interrupt the more mature in a blender, I can add a little honey - it eats everything. Perhaps little strange, many kids don't like vegetables.

Cinderelley
09-10-2020, 12:14 AM

Disney has a symbol on the menus that shows you which ones are "healthier". Here's a website you can read more about it on.

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/tag/healthy-kids-meals/

texas211
09-12-2020, 10:14 PM
Disney has a symbol on the menus that shows you which ones are "healthier". Here's a website you can read more about it on.

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/tag/healthy-kids-meals/

Yeah, b/c people agree on what is healthy like they do on wearing masks :)