PDA

View Full Version : Roller Coasters

ransam
08-16-2020, 03:27 PM
I was wondering, what Roller coasters at Wdw that ho upside down or have loops?

PunzelBelle
08-16-2020, 04:15 PM
I was wondering, what Roller coasters at Wdw that ho upside down or have loops?

“The only attraction at Walt Disney World that goes upside down is Rock N Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith at Disney's Hollywood Studios.”
In animal kingdom the expedition Everest goes backwards and is pretty cool though. In magic kingdom space mountain is dark and does some almost sideways stuff.
Most of the rides in wdw are more theme oriented rather than a bunch of big amusement park style roller coasters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baldburke
08-24-2020, 12:43 PM
The same is true for the upcoming Tron and GOTG coasters...no loops!

texas211
08-28-2020, 08:10 PM
Just the one where they empty your pockets at the gate :)

Cinderelley
08-28-2020, 09:21 PM
Just the one where they empty your pockets at the gate :)

They start emptying your pockets long before you get to the gate.

baldburke
08-31-2020, 12:46 PM
They start emptying your pockets long before you get to the gate.

I see rough seas ahead for Disney. We are big fans but do have our limits to what we will pay. Plus there are a number of families really watching whatever disposable income they might have.

texas211
08-31-2020, 03:51 PM
I see rough seas ahead for Disney. We are big fans but do have our limits to what we will pay. Plus there are a number of families really watching whatever disposable income they might have.

People go in the middle of a hurricane, they'll keep coming. Short of asking for their first new born to resupply small world, and even then some would, people will keep coming.

Disney-4-Me
08-31-2020, 11:04 PM
I'm one of the ones who will keep going. I just don't make the trip yearly or twice a year like I used to. The magic is just too strong to resist!

Cinderelley
09-01-2020, 02:46 AM
People go in the middle of a hurricane, they'll keep coming. Short of asking for their first new born to resupply small world, and even then some would, people will keep coming.

Well, I have seen some people's first borns . . .

Cinderelley
09-01-2020, 02:47 AM

Times will be tough for a lot of people for quite a while. Plus, Disney has cut back on a lot of stuff without cutting back on the price tag.

baldburke
09-01-2020, 12:14 PM
Times will be tough for a lot of people for quite a while. Plus, Disney has cut back on a lot of stuff without cutting back on the price tag.

Agreed! I think we are getting pinched on all sides. We certainly feel it at the grocery store, that's for sure. It's interesting that the inflation rates for the last three years averaged about 2% per year, but for 2020 to date we are still actually under 1%.

texas211
09-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Agreed! I think we are getting pinched on all sides. We certainly feel it at the grocery store, that's for sure. It's interesting that the inflation rates for the last three years averaged about 2% per year, but for 2020 to date we are still actually under 1%.

Yeah, no joke about the groceries. Glad it is hunting season.