PDA

View Full Version : FedEx delivery to Wilderness Lodge

Gotta Love the TTA
08-11-2020, 09:22 PM
In Pre-Covid times it was possible to mail something to yourself at a resort and it would be held until you arrived.

I am considering that option for my next trip.

Does anyone know if, in this Brave New World, that I can mail a package and retrieve it when we arrive?

If so, any pointers? I'm looking at FedEx, but am OK with UPS, etc.

John
08-12-2020, 01:08 PM
In Pre-Covid times it was possible to mail something to yourself at a resort and it would be held until you arrived.

I am considering that option for my next trip.

Does anyone know if, in this Brave New World, that I can mail a package and retrieve it when we arrive?

If so, any pointers? I'm looking at FedEx, but am OK with UPS, etc.

I would think you would still be able to get a delivery. Probably best though to call the front desk and ask...

(407) 824-3200 (https://www.google.com/search?q=disney+wilderness+lodge+telephone+number&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS911US911&oq=wilderness+lodge+disney+tele&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.12879j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#)

Let us know what you find out... I often on longer stays have amazon supplies arrive as well where I'm lodging.

texas211
08-13-2020, 11:10 AM
Yeah, but worth noting, good luck getting the coordination w/ fedex/ups or whomever. They are all over the place on shipping times.

Cinderelley
08-13-2020, 04:49 PM
Yeah, but worth noting, good luck getting the coordination w/ fedex/ups or whomever. They are all over the place on shipping times.

This is true. Even when I look up the tracking information, a lot of packages arrive a couple of days after they say it will

Cinderelley
08-13-2020, 04:50 PM
Also, didn't Disney start adding on a fee for packages delivered to them? It may be a moot point for you, but just be aware that there may be an extra cost.