PDA

View Full Version : Cocoa Beach Restaurants

Cinderelley
07-17-2020, 05:47 PM
The tentative plan is to stay at a hotel near the port for our cruise in January (if it happens). Is it worth going to Cocoa Beach? If so, is there a restaurant you would recommend we eat at?

CanadianWDWFan
07-20-2020, 09:53 AM
While it has been many years since we stayed in Cocoa Beach, I do remember there being a lot of good restaurant choices.

Fingers crossed:fingers: for your cruise, we lost out on the Disney Alaska cruise this August. :(

Cinderelley
07-20-2020, 11:40 PM
While it has been many years since we stayed in Cocoa Beach, I do remember there being a lot of good restaurant choices.

Fingers crossed:fingers: for your cruise, we lost out on the Disney Alaska cruise this August. :(

Bummer. Hopefully you can make it next year.

1DisneyNut
07-21-2020, 11:50 AM
There is a restaurant right on the beach that was pretty good when we were there but that has been probably 8 years ago at least. I have been trying to remember the name of the place but it hasn't came to me yet.

texas211
07-21-2020, 07:56 PM
The tentative plan is to stay at a hotel near the port for our cruise in January (if it happens). Is it worth going to Cocoa Beach? If so, is there a restaurant you would recommend we eat at?

Rent the boat cinder!!

Cinderelley
07-22-2020, 09:01 AM
Rent the boat cinder!!

I'll take the back half. You get the front.

MNNHFLTX
07-26-2020, 02:44 PM
No need to go into Cocoa Beach--there are several good restaurants right at the Jetty near the cruise ships and fairly close to the hotels there. We like Fishlips Bar and Grill and Rusty's has been there for a long time too with great food and scenery.

texas211
07-26-2020, 05:45 PM
I'll take the back half. You get the front.

But I'm bringing MREs.