PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express

nicholsbears
07-11-2020, 10:30 AM
I read the changes to the Magical Express service and I was wondering if these will be temporary. I realize I'm asking for an opinion, but at least it will be an educated opinion. This, coupled with the discontinuation of the Parks delivering your purchases to your Resort, is a major inconvenience. Schlepping bags for about 1 1/2 miles through MCO is a major struggle for us senior citizens, and might just be a deal-breaker. I am a huge "Disney person" and would hate to never be there again.
:bar::bar:

Zippy 1
07-11-2020, 11:07 AM
I would bet this is going to be in place for a long time. As we know everything with Disney is very fluid at the moment. But the virus going crazy in Florida I would not expect it to change

Cinderelley
07-11-2020, 05:51 PM
I wonder if one of the other transportation services would help you with your luggage.

bleen3162
07-12-2020, 11:40 AM
The whole thing is a rough situation but at least you don't have to spend the money to rent a car. And...you won't have to wait hours to get your luggage. As for shopping....I have had stores mail my purchases to my home to avoid schlepping my purchases around all day and back to my resort. Those that didn't do mailing, I was able to mail from my resort so I didn't have to carry them through the airport. Hopefully one of these ways will be available.

texas211
07-12-2020, 02:32 PM
I'd rent a car. Don't have to schelp as much, don't have to interact with folks as much and the park bus system sounds spotty with the changes.

Imalismom
07-26-2020, 09:31 AM
Another option might be package pickup. You can pick your packages up at the front of the park when you are ready to leave. I have not read that this service has been stopped.

texas211
07-26-2020, 05:42 PM
Isn't Florida on the NY don't visit list?