PDA

View Full Version : Can wedding venues be used for other types of parties?

Cinderelley
06-28-2020, 03:17 AM
Retirement is quite a ways off for me, but I was daydreaming. I fell in love with Tamu Tamu wedding ceremony site when my daughter was checking out places to have her wedding. Can you rent their wedding venues for other types of parties? I'm assuming you can. I doubt they would turn money away.

deedee73
06-28-2020, 11:16 AM
In the past I know that they have used sites other than the wedding pavillion. When we celebrated my Grandmother's 90th birthday & family gathering back in 2007 we were offered a variety of choices but I am not sure if that is still the case. We ended up ordering a beautiful tiered cake with a white chocolate Tinkerbell on it and fresh berries inside. It was amazing! It had so much sugar and fondant work on it. I totally recommend one of these celebration cakes. We went out on one of the boats and watched the fireworks as a group them celebrated with our dessert. It is a memory I cherish.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

texas211
06-28-2020, 08:22 PM
Retirement is quite a ways off for me, but I was daydreaming. I fell in love with Tamu Tamu wedding ceremony site when my daughter was checking out places to have her wedding. Can you rent their wedding venues for other types of parties? I'm assuming you can. I doubt they would turn money away.

They'd let you sacrifice a goat if you have enough money :)

Cinderelley
07-02-2020, 12:17 AM
In the past I know that they have used sites other than the wedding pavillion. When we celebrated my Grandmother's 90th birthday & family gathering back in 2007 we were offered a variety of choices but I am not sure if that is still the case. We ended up ordering a beautiful tiered cake with a white chocolate Tinkerbell on it and fresh berries inside. It was amazing! It had so much sugar and fondant work on it. I totally recommend one of these celebration cakes. We went out on one of the boats and watched the fireworks as a group them celebrated with our dessert. It is a memory I cherish.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That does sound like a wonderful memory.