PDA

View Full Version : Doing some Disney Dreaming

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-10-2020, 09:01 AM
Hello All, I hope you are staying safe and well in these crazy times.

DD and I are spending some of our evenings "disney dreaming", watching rides on YouTube and planning her university graduation trip for next year.

So, for fun, and to help with our dreaming, what special and unique things would you do for a graduation trip? What is your favourite thing to do at Disney?

TheVBs
04-10-2020, 04:02 PM
Oh wow. Can I have 900 favorites?

If I were planning with one of our girls I would ask what their favorite place to eat is, and if there's a place we haven't eaten that they'd like to go to.

Making your own desserts at Goofy's Candy Co.

A special experience they'd like to have? Like an AK tour.

Some special piece of merchandise they'd like to hunt for, whether we know it exists or not.

Meeting their favorite character, or trying to find a rare one they haven't met.

Asking if they would choose some quiet moment/place on the trip, and/or if there's a party or festival going on they'd like to attend. Or even a special after hours event.

I could probably go on. I think you just gave me some solid Disney Dreaming time just by asking this. Thank you! :mickey:

Cinderelley
04-10-2020, 11:04 PM
A special photo shoot for her graduation pictures would be my choice. I have seen some great Disney photography pictures.