PDA

View Full Version : Lion king dining/picture

ransam
03-25-2020, 12:04 PM
I have seen many pictures lately w/ guests and pictures w/ the cast of the lion king. I would LOVE this as it's my favorite show.
Is that part of the lion king dining? if not does anyone know how I would get to take a picture with the cast?

TheVBs
03-25-2020, 03:56 PM
I could be mistaken because we've never done it, but isn't there an option to hang out nearby to have pictures taken with the performers after the show?

Simba's Mom
03-28-2020, 02:16 PM
I could be mistaken because we've never done it, but isn't there an option to hang out nearby to have pictures taken with the performers after the show?

If so, that would be a recent addition. I know that a few years ago, I asked a CM there how I could get my picture taken with a girl in the cast (she was one of the giraffes). The actress had been good friends with DS when they worked together in Entertainment on the Cruise Line. I really wanted to surprise him with a picture, but unfortunately, the CM said it wasn't possible at that time.

TheVBs
03-28-2020, 02:23 PM
If so, that would be a recent addition. I know that a few years ago, I asked a CM there how I could get my picture taken with a girl in the cast (she was one of the giraffes). The actress had been good friends with DS when they worked together in Entertainment on the Cruise Line. I really wanted to surprise him with a picture, but unfortunately, the CM said it wasn't possible at that time.

I must be mis-remembering then. The more I think about it, if that were an option, I'm sure we would have done it.