PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews of Flower & Garden food booths

Crow
03-10-2020, 06:37 PM
I will be there the first week in May and wondering if anyone has eaten at any and their thoughts

PunzelBelle
03-10-2020, 08:12 PM
I will be there the first week in May and wondering if anyone has eaten at any and their thoughts

They will change it up from last year. But I tried almost every stand. Everything was great. If they have the smokehouse going in America don’t skip it. Hubby wasn’t impressed by a lobster tail somewhere near Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zippy 1
03-10-2020, 11:09 PM
I love the cheesecake at Honey Bee-stro. We also enjoyed the Seared Scallops at Northern Bloom.

azcavalier
03-11-2020, 09:14 AM
We're going to be there in May for a week, and I'm so excited for this. We haven't been there for the Flower and Garden festival in at least five years.

dnickels
03-11-2020, 09:53 AM
I was there Sunday and had a few things.
Chicken flatbread and cheesecake from the honey bee-stro booth (both good)
Salmon Flower Ikura from the Hanami booth (average)
Chocolate pudding terrarium at Trowel and Trellis (good)

Crow
03-13-2020, 06:15 PM
hope they are open in May. I like fish etc, but sister says she didnt see much for her other than deserts. no fish, beef, pork for her

ThanxForNoticin
03-17-2020, 01:58 PM
hope they are open in May. I like fish etc, but sister says she didnt see much for her other than deserts. no fish, beef, pork for her

I sure hope they can open again in May, too. I'm concerned this festival might be done for 2020, however.

I notice a common theme here - Honey Bee-stro should be a regular food stop at EPCOT, not just the festival - so many awesome options. We were there Saturday and stopped by twice!

Crow
04-04-2020, 08:00 PM
i think this festival is over. I will have to rebook my early May trip...maybe F&W