PDA

View Full Version : EPCOT Food and Wine Festival

Anthony007
02-29-2020, 01:13 PM
Anyone want to take a guess on when the exact start date would be?

bleen3162
02-29-2020, 11:07 PM
This year's dates have not been announced yet but soon. Subscribe to Disney food blog, the dates will be announced there soon. You will also be able to get tons of information like menus, prices, special activities and much more there. It is my favorite festival. This year I will be going the end of March, during the Epcot Flower and Garden festival. I haven't been down during this festival in years and am excited to see what food booth offerings are available and how different they are from F&W festival. I can't wait!!!!

PunzelBelle
03-04-2020, 08:05 PM
This year's dates have not been announced yet but soon. Subscribe to Disney food blog, the dates will be announced there soon. You will also be able to get tons of information like menus, prices, special activities and much more there. It is my favorite festival. This year I will be going the end of March, during the Epcot Flower and Garden festival. I haven't been down during this festival in years and am excited to see what food booth offerings are available and how different they are from F&W festival. I can't wait!!!!

I went to both multiple times in 2019 the food was almost all different and both were great. Flower and garden is my favorite though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk