PDA

View Full Version : March 2021 Vacation Planned

VacationDisney
02-17-2020, 07:34 PM
Never been to WDW in March. What are crowds like? I know that some people will be on spring break, but it won't be Easter break, just yet.

What's the weather like? From what I have been able to find March isn't very rainy. I know that is just an overall picture of what the weather can/could be but was wondering overall the weather temps and rain amounts & crowds!

Thanks for the input!

deedee73
02-17-2020, 08:56 PM
March is one of those months that layering is my best advice. Sweatshirt/hoodies in the early morning and again in evening but the rest of the time shorts and capris are perfect. I have seen little rain in March in comparison to other months when we have visited. When it rains it is more of a storm front not just a quick afternoon shower.

Be prepared for much higher crowd levels than you think. I was shocked by the immense crowds!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

faline
02-18-2020, 02:55 PM
On average, March has highs of 78° and lows of 58°. That said, our recent temperatures have been quite a bit above average at times. For example, today it is 83°. On the other hand, we've also had a fair number of below average days. For example, Friday is forecast to have a high temperature that won't even hit 65°.

On average, March features 5 rainy days. We've had a fairly dreary and rainy winter this year even though we should have been in our dry season.

Crowds have been quite heavy over the last few months. I don't know what the crowds will be like in March of next year but I would be prepared for crowds on the heavy side.

barnaby
02-18-2020, 03:37 PM
We went in March 2008. It was very crowded but there was a lot of extra entertainment and the parks were open late. The weather was great, occasional sweatshirt weather but no rain or humidity.

conan617
02-18-2020, 04:18 PM
I was there last March. Temps were low 80s during the day and low 60s in the evening. The parks were PACKED! Because of the crowds, did things we don't normally do because we are usually focused on rides. We explored the Flower and Garden Expo and took our time in the WS. We also watched more of the shows than we normally do as well. Despite the crowds it was a great trip as we rode a few rides and enjoyed other aspects of WDW. If rides are a must do, consider the After Hours party. The MK after hours allowed us to ride BTMRR 6 times, SM 4 times and SDMT twice.