PDA

View Full Version : CoronaVirus

DisneyFan101
01-29-2020, 09:41 AM
Wouldn't usually post in here, but I am currently in Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the corona virus outbreak, if you have any questions, please take a look at my new video (I know its not about WDW, but thought you might want to get firsthand knowledge from a Disney youtuber):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5oOuZpOhdc

JPPT1974
01-29-2020, 02:48 PM
Yeah as hope that clears away asap. Be safe as may need to contact State Department or somewhere higher up. Good luck! Hope you do not get it.

Anthony
01-29-2020, 03:49 PM
I live in Orlando and work sent out a warning to everyone today. I found this a little funny, there is not much more of a travel hub than Orlando.

"The CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness called Coronavirus that was first detected in China. Health officials have reported thousands of infections in China, with the virus reportedly spreading from person-to-person. Infections are also being reported in the United States.
This situation is rapidly changing, with updates being posted by the CDC, daily. Management felt it was important to share this information with you, especially if you have travel planned to any major cities or travel hubs."

BenjieP
02-04-2020, 11:55 PM
The number of infected persons is still on the rise. Keep safe out there.

luvdiznee
02-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Thanks to the OP for posting. I hope you stay safe.