PDA

View Full Version : Space 220

We LOVE Disney
01-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Hi There

Do any of you know when we can start making reservations for Space 220? We are able to start making our dining reservations this Sunday but since this isn't opened, I obviously can't make any for this restaurant yet.

Do I need to monitor 24/7 as to when it will open so I can get on ASAP to make a res :confused:

PopPhan
01-07-2020, 10:31 PM
i don't believe they have a 'solid' opening date yet. I would expect that this is why no reservations are available. I have heard February, but I have also heard late Spring or early Summer.

Hopefully, one of our intrepid INTERCOTers will have better information.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-18-2020, 08:45 PM
I think we are all just waiting for news at this point. We *should* hear a day or two before ADR's open ... usually Disney announces an opening date and the ADR date. Still, there are no guarantees, so keep your eyes and ears open, and we'll share here as soon as we know more details.

Fangorn
01-19-2020, 12:51 PM
Disney is still officially saying "this winter", so technically someone before March 20. I think most folks have been thinking that Feb 20th (2/20) would be the coolest date to choose for the opening of Space 220. But that's just a guess, really.

Steve