PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Resistance

sorcerer fan
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Just got back from the world and was one of the lucky ones to get in the attraction on the third day! This is not a ride as it's an experience! You get swallowed up in the whole story. you are part of the action. No spoilers here , Just don't miss it if you go. this is something completely new for Disney. even the cast members that work in the stores are in character and treat you as a visitor from another planet. and ask for credits instead of dollars. after you pay they wish you a safe voyage to your home planet. I was super impressed with everything there. even got my light saber and droid! Great new things for Hollywood studios!

bleen3162
12-11-2019, 08:46 PM
I have back issues and can't ride some rides. I saw the ride is not recommend for medical issues. How rough, bumpy, is the ride? I really want to go on it next spring.

sorcerer fan
12-12-2019, 03:56 PM
the ride part gets a little rough in turns and stops and starts, but not real bad

Celakip
12-12-2019, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know how many boarding groups there are each day? Are they assigned in sequence (1, 2, 3, etc) or at random? From what I've been able to gather, it seems people who are in the park at 6:30am are getting boarding group numbers in the 50s or so, and are then called about 5 or 6 hours later. We'll be there in January so I want to be prepared!

CaptSmee
12-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Does anyone know how many boarding groups there are each day? Are they assigned in sequence (1, 2, 3, etc) or at random? From what I've been able to gather, it seems people who are in the park at 6:30am are getting boarding group numbers in the 50s or so, and are then called about 5 or 6 hours later. We'll be there in January so I want to be prepared!

Just rode it today and wow. Wow. Wow. They go in order for boarding seems to be around 95-100 roughly per day. Once again they were gone by 7:15 this morning

John
12-13-2019, 11:36 AM
My guess is they are still setting levels that can be realistically obtained. Can't keep giving free park passes to those who don't get to ride. Will be interesting to see where that number settles.

CaptSmee
12-15-2019, 08:55 AM
My guess is they are still setting levels that can be realistically obtained. Can't keep giving free park passes to those who don't get to ride. Will be interesting to see where that number settles.

John I rode it twice this week both times there were empty vehicles when I was on it