PDA

View Full Version : More Details for Walt Disney Worlds Two New BBQ Restaurants

Figment!
12-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Walt Disney World has released more details for its two new BBQ locations:

Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue

The new fast-casual restaurant opening this winter at The American Adventure in Epcot will serve classic barbecue and home-style craft brews. When you step into the pavilion, you’ll be greeted by the enticing aromas of barbecue coming from a large smoker located in the center of the outdoor bar and seating area. Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue will celebrate American backyard barbecue with flavors from different regions around the United States.

Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant

Coming in 2020 to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a new table-service restaurant that invites you to a rootin’, tootin’ rodeo right in Andy’s back yard! Guests will be immersed with all their favorite toy pals in the western atmosphere of Woody’s Roundup providing a fun, family-friendly dining experience that could only be had in Toy Story Land. A new artist concept image released today emphasizes the theme of the new dining locale constructed from Andy’s favorite larger-than-life playsets and games.

magicofdisney
12-11-2019, 08:08 AM
I LOVE BBQ! In fact, I'm praying one of my daughters marries someone that loves to BBQ as much as I enjoy eating it. :D

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-11-2019, 03:36 PM
I am looking forward to the new BBQ in Epcot. We always said that there should be some BBQ in the American pavilion.

CaptSmee
12-21-2019, 10:59 AM
Is the BBQ at America staying quick service?

Figment!
12-21-2019, 12:28 PM
Is the BBQ at America staying quick service?

It's being described as "fast-casual" which might be more like the recent style where you order at the counter, but then they bring the food to your table when it is ready.

We should be finding our for sure soon based on the "winter" opening date.