PDA

View Full Version : Best Steak??

Tink33333
12-06-2019, 05:54 PM
I have a 20 year old son who loves his meat and potatoes so I am going to all of you for suggestions...what is the best place to get a steak dinner at WDW?::eat:

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-06-2019, 10:09 PM
Yachtsman Steakhouse is a bit fancy, with excellent steak and food options

mook3y
12-07-2019, 12:24 PM
I have a 20 year old son who loves his meat and potatoes so I am going to all of you for suggestions...what is the best place to get a steak dinner at WDW?::eat:

You can get a really good steak at Yachtsman Club, Narcoossee's and Le Cellier.

I was not a huge fan of Yachtsman - the steak was great but we had horrible service, kids meals served before we received our appetizers (kid were very restless by the time we got our steaks. have not been back.

Narcoossee's - hands down our favorite restaurant on property and the best steak imho. The view, the food, the service, always spectacular. I usually get their filet mignon or the surf and turf. We have ate here 5 times now. Spectacular experience every time.

Le Cellier - A solid steakhouse. we have ate here 3 times and had a great meal each time. We love their fresh baked bread & Pretzel sticks. And the beer cheese soup - omg. yum.

But, I have had steaks that were good at many of the sit down restaurants at WDW and with the exception of Tony's on main street, the steaks have all been good to very good.

Itchy
12-08-2019, 08:06 PM
I have gotten really good steaks at Raglan Rd and at the Wave.

Hope this helps..:mickey: