PDA

View Full Version : Resort Christmas Decorations

Cinderelley
11-22-2019, 08:14 PM
Which resorts have not to be missed Christmas decorations?

brownie
11-22-2019, 08:59 PM
I recommend checking out the Grand Floridian, the Beach Club, and Animal Kingdom Lodge. There's a large gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian, a chocolate carousel at the Beach Club, and the put in a miniature village by Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Cinderelley
11-22-2019, 10:19 PM
I recommend checking out the Grand Floridian, the Beach Club, and Animal Kingdom Lodge. There's a large gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian, a chocolate carousel at the Beach Club, and the put in a miniature village by Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Thank you.

Zippy 1
11-23-2019, 01:21 AM
There is also a gingerbread display at the Boardwalk and Contemporary. The Yacht Club has a really cute holiday display. We visited all the gingerbread displays except the log cabin at the Wilderness Lodge. It was a lot of fun seeing all the displays!

Cinderelley
11-23-2019, 01:45 AM
There is also a gingerbread display at the Boardwalk and Contemporary. The Yacht Club has a really cute holiday display. We visited all the gingerbread displays except the log cabin at the Wilderness Lodge. It was a lot of fun seeing all the displays!

Sounds like we should do the monorail loop resorts and the boardwalk area resorts. Maybe we'll make it over to the Wilderness Lodge.

merciantinkerbell
11-23-2019, 08:51 AM
If you haven't seen it before the WL tree is stunning and the GF gingerbread house is incredible in its detail and smells sooooo good. Whilst not a resort, Epcot at night was beautiful, the way they project Xmas messages onto Spaceship Earth and sparkly pavements.

Altair
11-23-2019, 10:10 AM
Don't forget the Christmas tree trail at Disney Springs Marketplace.

Simba's Mom
11-23-2019, 12:21 PM
I always loved just walking around the boardwalk in front of the Beach Club, the Boardwalk, that area. All the tall light poles are wrapped in garland and Mannheim Steamroller Christmas music is playing. So nice and Christmassy.

Cinderelley
11-23-2019, 03:28 PM
If you haven't seen it before the WL tree is stunning and the GF gingerbread house is incredible in its detail and smells sooooo good. Whilst not a resort, Epcot at night was beautiful, the way they project Xmas messages onto Spaceship Earth and sparkly pavements.

I really hope they keep the sparkly pavement as part of the renovations.

Cinderelley
11-23-2019, 03:29 PM
I always loved just walking around the boardwalk in front of the Beach Club, the Boardwalk, that area. All the tall light poles are wrapped in garland and Mannheim Steamroller Christmas music is playing. So nice and Christmassy.

I hadn't thought about Christmas decorations on the Boardwalk. We had talked about going to Jellyrolls after our DHS night, so I'll bump that up in the importance ladder.