PDA

View Full Version : The West Coast wasn't good enough - plans revamped.

Cinderelley
11-22-2019, 06:01 PM
Me - AP burning a whole in her pocket
T - Is starting to get excited about the trip.

As I continued to ponder why the hotels would be so booked during a supposedly slow time, it dawned on me that Rise of the Resistance would be opening around that time. I peeked on the internet, and it said the ride was set to open on 12/5. The original plans were to skip DHS. That got changed quickly.

We are staying at the Yacht Club. It was one of the few hotels that had open rooms. Surprisingly, I got a nice AP discount too. I haven't stayed here before, so I'm looking forward to marking another resort off of my bucket list.

Dec. 9 -
Flying in. We will land around 3:30 pm, so our room should be ready by the time we get to the resort with Magical express. I expect to just head to DHS.
Fastpass for TSMM - 1730 to 1830
Fastpass for Star Tours - 1840 - 1940
Hopefully we can get into Rise of the Resistance and maybe Smuggler's Run.

Dec. 10 -
Massages in the morning
Lunch ADR for Chef Art Smith's Homecoming at 1 pm. She still wants the chicken and macaroni and cheese. After lunch, we will wander around Disney Springs until it is time for MVMCP
Fastpass to see Tiana - 1650 to 1730
MVMCP - I've never been. If you have some good advice or mustdos for the party, send it my way.

Dec. 11 -
Breakfast at Olivia's cafe at 1025 - I couldn't get into a place with mickey waffles, so banana nut french toast will have to do. :D
Fastpass for Soarin' - 1200 - 1300
Lunch at Marrakesh at 1320. I probably won't be hungry, but we're really going to see the belly dancer.

We fly out at 5 pm. I'm not sure what time Magical express will pick us up, but we'll just wander around world showcase until it is time. I'll have to get some schoolbread
to take back home.

faline
12-03-2019, 04:42 PM
You have a lot planned for your quick trip - sounds like a full and fun agenda!!