PDA

View Full Version : AKL to FOP how early to get there

merrymouse
11-13-2019, 12:02 PM
Hi All, Its been ages since Ive been on the site. I have a one day trip planned for Dec staying at AKL for two nights. Got FP for Navi, Safari and Everest but was unable to get FOP. How early do I have to get to park to try to get on FOP. We will be there Thurs Dec 12th and it is not an EMH day. We are staying at AKL. How early does the bus leave? Or should I UBER to get there earlier? Any advise is appreciated :):mickey:

Figment!
11-23-2019, 01:57 PM
I think an Uber or Lyft would get you there more time effectively. It should be a pretty short and inexpensive ride from Animal Kingdom Lodge to the Animal Kingdom park; and you get to be more in control of your arrival time.

Doing 'rope drop' for Flight of Passage still seems to be one of the best ways to minimize your wait time. My experience has been that they start letting Guests in the park around 15 -20 min before park open. Factoring in bag check, probably 30 - 45 minutes before park opening would be a good idea if you are looking to get on Flight of Passage with minimal wait.