PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten Restaurant Entertainment

LisaRenee
10-25-2019, 01:06 PM
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know where you can get the information on times the entertainment performs? Also would you recommend going for lunch or dinner? Is it interactive with the audience? Guess i'm wondering if its loud and super fun or just a meal with people performing on a stage?

We are less than a month out!! Thanks for answering all my questions and being so kind!

Lisa:mickey:

John
10-25-2019, 01:10 PM
Hoping some knowledgeable people on this come along - I honestly most times forget this is even here. I think in the time I've been going to Epcot since 1982 - I've only been about twice.

Altair
10-25-2019, 01:29 PM
Showtimes 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:45, 5:55, 7:00, and 8:05, subject to change.
Lunch is cheaper than dinner with about the same food.
It can be as interactive as you'd like.
Be aware you sit at table with strangers, if that's a problem look at other options.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-25-2019, 01:34 PM
This is one of our regular Disney places to eat! The show is fairly loud, but a lot of fun, and fairly interactive. We usually go for dinner, since we find the meal to be heavy and we don't want to keep doing park touring afterwards. If you've never been, and you like German food, give it a go. I think you'll like it.

faline
10-25-2019, 02:09 PM
Partly, it depends on who you are seated with. We are usually a party of two so always get seated with others. If the rest of your table ignores you, it is far less fun than if your table mates include you in their conversations. The last time we went, a number of folks got up and danced on the floor in front of the performing band. Watching them dance was almost as much fun as watching the band!!!

RunDMV
10-28-2019, 04:59 AM
Hoping some knowledgeable people on this come along - I honestly most times forget this is even here. I think in the time I've been going to Epcot since 1982 - I've only been about twice.

Yep. We've been once. We love German food but we despise buffets. It would be nice, and we would go more if there was an entree option.

CaptSmee
11-02-2019, 11:46 AM
We’ve been once, the guys in the group loved it, the females not so much

garymacd
11-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Interactive with the audience? Yep. I won a yodelling contest there once.