PDA

View Full Version : Policy Change for Disney Vacation Club Membership Perks Eligibility

Figment!
09-15-2019, 01:15 PM
A policy change for Disney Vacation Club member eligibility for "Membership Perks" goes into effect this week:

Effective Sept. 17, 2019, to obtain a Disney Vacation Club Membership Card, Members must accumulate a total of at least 100 Vacation Points purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. Disney and Concierge Collections options are not available for ownership interests not purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. after March 21, 2011, and, effective April 4, 2016, Members who have not purchased an ownership interest directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. will not have access to Membership Extras.

ThanxForNoticin
09-16-2019, 12:56 PM
And Disney continues to fight a vibrant resale market - a market they've actually created due to the cost of points directly from Disney. They also continue to make it more and more confusing as to what members are eligible for if buying contracts via the resale market, depending on when the purchases were made. I guess if they send you a "blue card", you're good - else you're not eligible.

Crow
09-28-2019, 06:19 AM
so i just made it..got 80 pts in June at AKL for my first purchase

DizneyFreak2002
09-28-2019, 12:28 PM
so i just made it..got 80 pts in June at AKL for my first purchase
Congrats and WELCOME HOME...