PDA

View Full Version : New Attractions and Updates for the Disney Parks announced at D23 Expo 2019

DisneyFan101
08-26-2019, 02:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1hjuIv-62k

DisneyFan101
08-28-2019, 07:10 AM
What was everyones favorite announcement?

baldburke
08-28-2019, 02:12 PM
What was everyones favorite announcement?

Excellent question, but single favorite? That's tough to say. That's like asking what's your favorite album or movie. How can you pick just one? I'd say there is very little that we aren't excited about. Not that we'll ever use the SW hotel, but it's a nice offering. The new island sounds cool, but we've only done two cruises in the last decade. More Disney+ content...yes, please! More MCU at Disney parks...yes, please! All good!

CaptSmee
09-02-2019, 03:48 PM
How does Figment fit into World Nature?

Tekneek
09-03-2019, 01:34 PM
How does Figment fit into World Nature?

I belive that it is included in World Celebration (at least that is what I have been told, it isn't clear from any of the announcement material).

I can see I don't share the same sense of excitement that others do for this new arrangement.

Park Hopper
09-04-2019, 08:47 AM
I belive that it is included in World Celebration (at least that is what I have been told, it isn't clear from any of the announcement material).

I can see I don't share the same sense of excitement that others do for this new arrangement.

I am only lukewarm, myself. Personally, I loved the uniqueness and feel of Epcot. Don't get me wrong - it is definitely in need of new and updated attractions. However, I was hoping there would be more emphasis on new attractions and less on just remodeling. It sounds like they want it to look more like Animal Kingdom, which I love, but that does not mean it fits Epcot. Really, if they get rid of the background music and clean lines, I will be really disappointed. I am probably just being nostalgic, but being nostalgic is one of the main reasons that we continually go back to Disney World.

paragon
09-15-2019, 08:06 AM
I'm glad they are focusing on Epcot even if it's not my park. What makes me irate though is the focus on foreign parks, seems like the real Imagineering is there while U.S. parks get skim coats and band aids.