PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Introduces Party Pass for 2019 Halloween Season

Figment!
08-18-2019, 02:06 PM
The Magic Kingdom has added a new way to enjoy the 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:

You can purchase the new Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Pass to enjoy up to 35 nights in 2019. With this new pass you can attend most event nights for just $299 plus tax. There is so much to see and do at this festive celebration and this pass is the perfect way to enjoy trick-or-treat throughout the Magic Kingdom, exclusive entertainment including a brand-new fireworks spectacular and attraction offerings and partake in the endless amount of ghoulishly good times!

For information on the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Pass or to book now, call the Disney Reservation Center at 407-939-4295 or visit any Walt Disney World Theme Park Ticket Window. The Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Pass is only available in limited quantities.

Already have an event ticket? You can modify your event ticket to a Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Pass and enjoy even more frightful nights.

Cinderelley
08-19-2019, 12:15 AM
This would be great if you lived locally.

PopPhan
08-19-2019, 08:19 AM
Wonder how many they expect to sell, and how that will affect numbers of tickets available to the general public for any evening.

magicofdisney
08-19-2019, 09:26 AM
I'm trying to figure out why they'd do this. How does this benefit them?

Cinderelley
08-19-2019, 09:38 AM
I'm trying to figure out why they'd do this. How does this benefit them?

People coming and buying the merchandise more often.

ThanxForNoticin
08-19-2019, 12:37 PM
Haven't people had concerns about how full these evening parties are getting? I wonder if they'll restrict the sale of the regular tickets to allow for additional seasonal passes like this? Or will it just reduce one of the primary benefits of buying these after-hours event tickets? Sounds like things will just get more crowded. And if they're doing it for Halloween, you can bet they'll start doing it for Christmas and the after-dark events.

Figment!
08-20-2019, 11:43 AM
I wonder if they'll restrict the sale of the regular tickets to allow for additional seasonal passes like this?

One Rumour is that they are adding it because the 2019 Halloween Party tickets have not sold well.

Goofy4TheWorld
08-31-2019, 11:01 PM
Wow, this just seems desperate on the part of Disney, and a big slap to the people who expect a limited attendance event (even though we all know it isn't really!).

Time to load the women and children first and lower the boats at WDW Corporate Headquarters.