PDA

View Full Version : Magic Bands

VacationDisney
08-16-2019, 11:33 AM
So, we ordered Magic Bands for our upcoming trip. We got the new ones :thumbsup:. My husband got the Mickey Apprentice one and I got the rainbow one with Mickey outlined on the band!

My question is, once we get the bands we can associate them with our reservation, right? It's been a couple years since our last visit and we've kinda forgotten the process.

Thanks for your help! Always know someone here has the answers:mickey:

ThanxForNoticin
08-16-2019, 11:54 AM
Everything is handled through your My Disney Experience account. You'll link your confirmed reservation in MDE, your magic bands in MDE, your park tickets, etc. Then everything should coordinate through your account. If you have these magic bands linked to your account, you can use them with this reservation or future reservations.

If you link a credit card to the account, you can use the magic bands to charge during your stay (should you choose to do that). It will also coordinate any fast passes and dining reservations you have - and unlock your Disney resort room during your stay.

I hope that helps.

Tink33333
08-31-2019, 01:25 PM
When we were there in January my daughter brought ALL her old magic bands (she wanted her magic ban to match her outfit for the day) and they activated them all. So you should have NO problem getting yours activated.