PDA

View Full Version : WDW adding characters to Small World??

TheVBs
08-12-2019, 06:03 PM
While we were out of town I saw an article about this on Google's home page on my phone. I was surprised to see it isn't being discussed here. I know it's not a new rumor, but when I saw the article, I thought it was something that's actually going to happen. I can't remember the source of the article, it was just something I glanced at while we were waiting for something. Not a reputable source perhaps?

bleen3162
08-12-2019, 11:32 PM
I also read an article about them adding characters to Small World. Two that I saw were that Moana characters would be added to the Polynesian, Hawaii area and Lion King characters would be added to the Africa room. Interesting idea.

Cinderelley
08-13-2019, 01:39 AM
Isn't Moana already in there?

DizneyFreak2002
08-13-2019, 02:03 PM
While we were out of town I saw an article about this on Google's home page on my phone. I was surprised to see it isn't being discussed here. I know it's not a new rumor, but when I saw the article, I thought it was something that's actually going to happen. I can't remember the source of the article, it was just something I glanced at while we were waiting for something. Not a reputable source perhaps?If you read this from the site I think you read it from, be aware, that site is click bait central... He tosses stuff out there for clicks to generate revenue... Once in a while something sticks... Just be ware...With that said, if they do add characters in, I am for it.. They were done tastefully in Disneyland...
Isn't Moana already in there?Not in Walt Disney World...

Cinderelley
08-13-2019, 10:26 PM
If you read this from the site I think you read it from, be aware, that site is click bait central... He tosses stuff out there for clicks to generate revenue... Once in a while something sticks... Just be ware...With that said, if they do add characters in, I am for it.. They were done tastefully in Disneyland...Not in Walt Disney World...

Thanks. I get the two parks confused in my head. You should have seen me looking for the Aladdin ride at Disneyland last week.

texas211
08-16-2019, 05:37 PM
It's where if you mess up at Duff Garden, your kids get locked in..

Cinderelley
08-16-2019, 10:06 PM
It's where if you mess up at Duff Garden, your kids get locked in..

Lol. When my niece was little, she thought it was a bunch of dead kids singing.

DizneyFreak2002
08-19-2019, 06:32 PM
Haven't heard anything new about this but.... Rumor is Moana is going to make her way into the Tiki Room... somehow, some way...

baldburke
08-20-2019, 01:34 PM
As long as they keep the 1964 themeing then I guess I am ok with this.

baldburke
08-20-2019, 01:34 PM
Haven't heard anything new about this but.... Rumor is Moana is going to make her way into the Tiki Room... somehow, some way...

My kids would love that!

TheVBs
08-24-2019, 06:17 PM
If you read this from the site I think you read it from, be aware, that site is click bait central... He tosses stuff out there for clicks to generate revenue... Once in a while something sticks... Just be ware...With that said, if they do add characters in, I am for it.. They were done tastefully in Disneyland...Not in Walt Disney World...

Thanks! I can't remember what site it was, but I'll pay attention next time.